Graduate Research Analyst
Beauhurst is on a mission to track every ambitious, high-growth business in the UK. It's going well - we’re already the number one source for data on these exciting companies.
As part of our Research team you will:
- Get to understand the signals of high-growth
- Learn about the high-growth company space (e.g. what is an accelerator)
- Identify both high-growth companies and other entities in the space and create profiles of them, which include writing short descriptions, logging their activity and recording other basic details
- If you’re interested, pick up the basics of coding and build tools to enhance our research processes
- Get the chance to take part in other projects, including looking into new research areas and making our processes more efficient.
All our Research Analysts come from a variety of academic backgrounds, including the humanities, social sciences, natural sciences and maths, so there are no subject requirements.
We want intelligent, analytical candidates with a strong personality and good sense of humour, who like to research complicated events and subjects. You will have excellent attention to detail, great writing skills and the confidence to learn quickly and make independent, educated judgement calls based on a range of data.
Once you’re here, we’re committed to continuing your learning and development. We have a great track record of promoting from within, and if you’re interested in something we'll support you with books, courses and conferences.
We’re thrilled to have launched a substantial options scheme, giving you and all your colleagues the chance to share in Beauhurst’s growth and success.
We’re all working hard to achieve our goals but we encourage a healthy working week.
Our calendar is full of company events and all our people get a matched pension contribution, season ticket travel loan and a host of other perks - not least the obligatory Friday beer and soft drink fridge.
That all sound up your street? Then it’s about time you applied!
We're looking for someone to join us as soon as possible, but we're happy to keep your CV for future opportunities if you can't start just yet. Please note that we won't consider generic cover letters.